Re: Self Portrait Gallery

ADavidhazy <ANDPPH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu> writes:

> The problem (among many with an exhibition like this) is the difficulty
> I am having in comparing one photo to another.

Perhaps there's no real need to see it as a matter of comparison - I
think it's interesting to catch glimpes (at various degrees of realism
and clarity) of regular members. Since disk space is cheap (this lot
would cost roughly $0.05 per month on a commercial basis, I think it
would be nice if the self-portraits could be permanent, subject to
updating, deleting or whatever at the request of the owner.

FWIW, my favourite is Jay Bjerkan. I'm assuming this is a "straight
shot", no cheating with assistants, video monitors and whatever, in
which case there is bound to be a significant element of good luck in
getting a picture as atmospheric as this.

But they're all worth a look (I hope, if I'm including mine)...

Thanks.
Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
http://imaginatorium.org/