AT 2003

Greetings to all,

Has anyone on PF hiked the AT?  I am struggling
with a decision.
Keep wavering on film vs.
digital for shooting documentary on a thru-hiker.

I will hike sections and be out only 7-10 days
at a time.
I will carry a full pack with all
the 10 day trail necessities in addition to camera
equipment.

The job is to shoot the hiker,
the initial usage of photos will be web, I
anticipate print usage.

Could very well
carry 2 cameras on certain sections.
The pack weight is already maxed out for my
body weight.

If anyone has photo hiked the AT I would appreciate
a contact for advice as questions arise!

Thank you,
-Blazy