Re: GALLERY

Luis

Don't worry that was as far as it was going to go with "Bob".
We've all better things to talk about than that nonsense.

> it is a little unrealistic
> to have the entire 700+ inmates of this asylum confabulate their
> lives for you

Yes it is, but how many contribute on a regular bases?  Not
a lot, which is fine, but the idea was just for the ones that
contributed.  No problem though, it was only an idea.

> (your arrival was foretold by
> a blind psychic and his crystal balls)

I wish I had consulted...

Steve.