Re: Do the JewGuru...

Dear Dick,

  I dont' know who to apologize to really. You?

The article I suggested to the list (did you read it?) begs the question
of why there seems to be an inordinate number of photographers of
significance in the history of north american photography (and of course
the center of the universe, New York) that are Jewish. Perhaps there is
something in either the genetic makeup of the Jews or the life
experience of the Jews that gives them a visual "edge" over you gentile
roundeyes. I, for one, being of Jewish heritage thought that it was
interesting and perhaps (just perhaps?) why people such as myself have
such an overwhelming superiority to people... shall we say...not such as myself.

I don't really know why any Jew would take offence to the article. So I
can only assume that you were offended by my use of the word "gay". If
you find it offensive that even the gayest of Jewish photographers could
easily photograph the pants off you, then yes, I am sorry.

Sorry that you have no friggin sense of humour.

Are you ok with that?