Re: digital "printing" technique

In a message dated 7/8/2002 5:13:08 AM Central Daylight Time, nod@bouncing.org writes:

I thought I might start an occasional series showing before and after images -with permission- from the weeks gallery.

I am just doing this as a technique example /tutorial.
nod.

Thanks NOD,

I agree with the comments that Your interpretation of  the GALLERY's 'Still Life with Danny Glover'  have changed the meaning and left it looking rather -Cold!

I also think that a 'tutorial' about -digital techniques- could be very useful.

I for one would welcome -Yours or Anyone else's- Ideas!

jIMMY