Re: Off Topic - Hotmail disrespect for its users

>From: Charles Dias <charlesbronsondias@hotmail.com>
The worst downgrade was the restriction of
>the inbox store capacity up to 1mb. Now they restricted the size for
>attachments up to 512kb (instead the usual 1024mb) and there was no
>communication of that at all (at least I didn´t receive any notice about
>that).
>  I guess hotmail is deep disrespecting its users. I´ve used hotmail for
>year and I´m pissed of with this attitude from then (Hotmail staff and its
>owner Microsoft) and I would like to share with all you my indignation.

well...it is so easy to sail for other seas these days...i do not like the
changes too, but i'm kinda comfortable of the general layout (or used to
it)...any more discomfort will obviously lead me to activate one of my 2
dormant accounts in greek host....
"there are indeed other oranges that grow oranges" as my countrypeople
say....
cheers, kostas