Olympus D-230 Question

Hi, folks.  I know that several of you own Olympus
D-230 digicams.  I wonder if any of you can answer a
question that Olympus's hotline cannot.

When I save and print images in tiff format (using
Photoshop, a PC, and an Epson 1280), the words
<Olympus Digital Camera> appear on the margins of the
print, just outside the image.  The words do not show
up on the screen.  The words also do not appear when I
save and print the image as a jpeg file.

Can anyone help me get rid of the offending words?
(Resorting to jpeg is not a happy choice, since the
print quality in tiff is much superior to jpeg.)

TIA, John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia
New Pics, Greg Howard Band at Starr Hill Music Hall:
http://www.greghoward.com/sights/stills/starrhill/