Off Topic - Hotmail disrespect for its users

  Hi folks,

  This message is addressed to anybody who uses hotmail webmail services.
  Since some months ago Hotmail has been restricting many services just to
pay subscribers. The worst downgrade was the restriction of the inbox store
capacity up to 1mb. Now they restricted the size for attachments up to 512kb
(instead the usual 1024mb) and there was no communication of that at all (at
least I didnīt receive any notice about that).
  I guess hotmail is deep disrespecting its users. Iīve used hotmail for
year and Iīm pissed of with this attitude from then (Hotmail staff and its
owner Microsoft) and I would like to share with all you my indignation.

  Yours,

  Charles

  "Itīs no better to be safe than sorry"
      In "Take on Me" song by A-Ha