Re: Photographers in Australia

> I've just popped up in Australia (sydney), the start of a new life and
> trying to avoid computers if I can. Thought I'd crawl out of the
> woodwork and see if anyone here could point me towards a place (or gimme
> ideas) to start a career in photography in Sydney...
>
> Any ideas anyone?

Strewth! welcome to downunda Deen.

I'll have a bit of a butchers hook and see if I know anyone that side of the
flat who offer you any pointers.  Sydney's a lovely place, I didn't get to
see a lot of it last I was there as I only had shanks to get around but
there's some eye popping shots to be had there (you were into eyes, yes? )
So  have you had time for a breather or are you ready to go like a Bondi
tram?  I'm sure you'll get a fair suck of the sav amoung the locals, but
have a squizz around to work out the best angle .. there are some places I'm
sure would be happy as Larry to have another photographer around the traps
but you don't want to make a dogs breakfast of it by riling someone to the
point they drop the bundle - it could get as ugly as a hatfull of
arseholes. - But I don't need to tell you that, you can obviously keep up
with your own shadow, who am I to tell you how to milk a cat? ;-)

Anyway.  Welcome to Oz :-)

karl