Re: Photographers in Australia

Forgive me, but I must have missed the message describing where you
started digging (popped up in Australia). Did you happen to see any
of these missing PTC cameras/film that they are always talking about
on your way past the center of the earth?

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design