RE: Stamp Quest (Masochists Unite!)

Hmmm....I was deeply inspired by a book of Imogene Cunningham's flora photos
and was thinking of trying that in my house this weekend. Yes, that would be
comfy and really close to the beer. NO! Back into the fire! No studio work!
Never! Well, I could give it a try I guess just once. Actually it would
probably be very educational and helpful to my field work. Yeah! Excellent
excuse!

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962