RE: Joshua tree

Well Rohit, you're welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Its all true too. I
doubt you will encounter the same environment but you never know I guess. As
for the desert, I have not yet had the pleasure of visiting there or
anywhere similar so I can't help you with that but at least one member of
our group has definitely been there. I've seen the images in the gallery to
prove it.