Joshua tree

Hi All,

I am one of those "silent" members of the list who loves your discussions about forms of frozen water and kinds (and of course photo
related as well :)
I specially enjoyed the story by Greg, thanks to you.

Coming long weekend, I am planning to visit Joshua tree National Park.
It'd be great of any of you who have been there could give me some pointers from a photog perspective. Like, what to expect? what
kind of pictures, locations are must do, must see...., any special gear that I might need? which parts of the desert are most
interesting? any special timing for any particular photo??

Thanks
Rohit
http://www.purplemoments.com