Re:Re:Re: Comments on 22 June 2002 Gallery

   Chandler spake upon the waters of the Web thusly:

>Ah yes...

> >(2) Read John Shaw's "Closeups in Nature". You can read a bit about >it on my web page, and for maximum effect you should purchase it >by clicking the Amazon.com link, and then I'll get 5% commission.

>Ah. Perhaps you misunderstand.

  Perhaps I do.

>  But speaking personally I found them just a bit overawing for a >week or two. (Look, that's what the *other* books are for, right?) >But I got over it.

   Please correct me if I am still misunderstanding you...but it seems
as if you are saying that your reaction to Shaw's imagery is awe,
and that awe causes, to use your own word, to feel "dejected"  ?
                                   Why ?
  Why do you consider the other books a balm for this dejection ?
Not as awesome ?

>As for shameless plugs, yeah, yeah, but if you read my little review >you will see that one of my two criticisms of the book can be >remedied by following the *other* (0%) link to http://abe.com where >you can look for a used hardback copy.

   I'll take your word for that. :)

                        --- Luis