Re: remove from list

The news here is that some Australian scientists have managed to
teleport a laser beam. So they no longer roll at all - just vanish
and reappear elsewhere without so much as a by your leave. There is
no information as yet on whether they wave goodbye first.
Of course, said boffins keep wittering on irrelevantly about
developments in quantum computers but what I want to know is, how
will it affect photography?  Will I be able to get a decent image of
Schroedinger's cat? Will my images be just as bad if they suddenly
appear elsewhere instead of forming on my film? My God (not that I
have one) - will I still hold copyright if they do? The uncertainty
is more than I can stand!
AndrewF
(The Star Trek jokes have ALL been done).