Re: remove from list

Paul writes:
> photoforum but keep getting emails.

did you follow the instructions as I described them to Carrie?

why do you want to leave Paul, is it because there's not a great deal of
photography related discussion?  Is there something you'd like to know or
maybe share?

We don't just chatter idly all the time, sometimes we bicker and fight -
that can be fun to watch!  But if there IS anything photo related you'd like
to know then just ask..  Someone can usually provide a sensible explanation

Karl