Re: Help: Pricing Question ;o)

> > That will do:  well, I'll divide it by two because the specific
images
> > are not unique enough to be "take it or leave it".
>
> That's hard to imagine, based on what I've seen of your images to
date Bob.

Nah

It was still too much for them if the reply is anything to go by.

"Thanks for responding to my query, but unfortunately our picture
budget for this particular feature has already been reached so we will
not be
able to use your pictures. "

I'm left suspecting that the publisher was trawling the web after
cheap images.
Actually,  I don't think it was a wind up but I will just go and check
the IP of the sender to see if it is indeed who it said  ;o)

Oh, the images were the eclipse ones.
They really are not unique so I'm sure they will find a source of free
ones before long ....

Bob

PS ... I have given copies of these away to deserving causes.
Somehow a multi-million dollar manufacturer does not make me feel so
generous ;o)