Re: remove from list

No, Carrie! Don't leave!!  Didn't Andy tell you when you signed on?  You're on for life!!  Your InBox will continue to get mail from PF.  This is the list that keeps on giving!  We NEVER go away!!  PLEASE don't go!!!!    Was it something Greggie said??  or did????  How about Robert?  Was he mean??  We'll fix it!  Promise!!  Wait a minute.......you ain't running away with Jan, are you???

Cheers!
Colette

P.S.  Thanks for being part of PF.  Hope to see you in the Fall  Enjoy your summer, Carrie!
Although I was never a very active member of this listserve, I must ask to be removed from the list at least until the summer's end.  I am a teacher and access this mail through my school account.  It will just fill up my box too much over the summer.  Thank you.
Carrie