Re: remove from list

From: "Carrie Freleng"
> Although I was never a very active member of this listserve, I must ask to
be removed from the list at least until the summer's end.  I am a teacher
and access this mail through my school account.  It will just fill up my box
too much over the summer.  Thank you.
> Carrie

Here's what you need to do Carrie

 PHOTOFORUM LISTSERV OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:

To SIGNOFF or UNSUBSCRIBE:

1. In a message addressed to:         LISTSERV@listserver.isc.rit.edu
2. Send the following request:        SIGNOFF PhotoForum

Nothing else. No name, no e-mail, and no signature files. Just that one
line!

You would also send other "command-type" messages to the above address:

       SUB PhotoForum your-name-here (subscribes you to the list)
       SET PhotoForum MAIL DIGEST    (mail in digest mode = index + text)
       SET PhotoForum MAIL POSTPONE  (suspends mail delivery)
       SET PhotoForum MAIL ACK       (reactivates piecemeal mail delivery)
       HELP                          (sends you a HELP file)

I hope you just postpone for now and join us again later :-)