Re: "Magical thinking"

At 11:46 AM 6/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>................ Any thing audible or visible can be copied and if
>> something is to be gained by doing it, it will be done.
>
>Weeellll, no, not really, heh heh.  Look at John Cage's   4'33"       It is
>a score for 4 minutes and 33 seconds of silence from the piano...
>
>Music, what?  :-)  :-)
>
>Don Feinberg

Actually, I found a protected copy on the net a few weeks back. I was able
to capture a copy via a speaker shot. As proof I'll send you a 28k MIDI
conversion that you may freely distribute to those you feel deserving..

But that's not all!! I can at no additional cost inclose a small sample of
my soon to be world wide patented Dehydrated Water. Just follow the simple
directions on the side of the container. Add the contents to only eight
pounds of water, stir vigorously for three minutes and, wallah. Yield is
one gallon.

Dave
East Englewood
"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would pay
for a message sent to nobody in particular?"
 -  David Sarnoff's associates in response to his urging for investment in
the radio.