Re: "Magical thinking"

From: <me@myplace.to>

> At 06:26 AM 6/18/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >
> >From: "Karl Shah-Jenner" <shahjen@iinet.net.au>
> >

> >> non-wetting water - simple!  Make it solid.
> >>

> >But then it would not be water! It would be ice! All water is still wet.
>
> Water can be dehydrated also but you can not use it in your moat in that
> form.

BUAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anything dehydrated has had it's water removed! It's the definition!
Therefore, dehydrated water does not exist! If it does not exist, it has no
form! Anhydrous water is a oxymoron!

Thanks for the laugh! That was good! I wonder if we could invent some sort
of steam "moat". Superheated steam would be an effective barrier, if one
could only keep it in place and in state.

Bob...
Contemplating the form of nonexistance...