Re: Lost film

  In my opinion youīre making too many drama about such a simple question
... if thereīs no ID tag in the film canister and it was found in a outdoor
track there is no way to deliver it to its owner ... go and send it to be
developed ... if the blue boys came after you, tell then the truth.
  Sometime ago I bought an old box camera in a flee market and some days
after I was cleaning it and advised that there was an umprocessed film
inside it ... I rewind the film and sent it to be developed ... there was a
little risk of some undesireble image, ok, but itīs just a little risk. When
the photos came back I realised that camera belonged to some old ladies
because the photo showed then in a vacation tripe to Amazonia (when the
Transamazonian road was started back the 70īs) ...

  Yours,

  Charles

>From: Achal Pashine <achal@stanford.edu>
>To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
><photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
>Subject: Lost film
>Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:12:47 -0700
>
>Guys,
>I was visiting Scotland last week. The country side is very beautiful and I
>loved it. But the down part is that I lost few exposed negative canisters
>from a leaky ziplock bag from my backpack. My question is: Does anybody
>know
>anybody living in Scotland or UK who can place the ad for me in the lost
>section in widely read newspaper. Also advise in the Ad that PL DO NOT
>DEVELOP, some of the films may contain jIMMY kind of shots (no, no, not the
>insects). :) And of course, I will sue the guy if he develops the film. :-)
>thanks.

  T+

  Charles

  "Itīs no better to be safe than sorry"