Re: Found Film ...

> How about putting it in a zip-lock baggie and tacking it to a sign
post or
> tree in plain view near the parking area with a note in it visible
to all?
> If the wrong person snags it, so be it, but at least there's a
chance the
> owner may retrieve it.

Dan

Again - good idea for a street in a town maybe, where it is probably
lost by a local.

On a remote hillside where the majority of passers by (those with
cameras anyway) are likely  to be tourists I suspect the chance of a
re-pass is quite small.
Of course there is a chance ... just maybe a very small one ;o)

Bob