Re: Evilbay

> > I would have thought that ebay are on very shaky ground
> >in simply banning his advertisement.
> >AndrewF

Dave replies:
> Why would that be?  Is there any reason they can not ban what ever they
wish?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with Dave on this - it's Ebay's
sandpit, they should be entitled to say who can and cannot play in it..  I
do find it funny (humorous) that 'foreigners' obviously aren't adult enough
to buy some of the more , shall we say 'entertaining' items on ebay.

..not that it bothers me..

seriously, I was looking on behalf of another person..

Stop looking at me funny!!

karl