Re: Evilbay

At 07:12 AM 6/14/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>There is no such thing as a "world wide patent".

True... there is no one patent or copyright law recognized world wide BUT
the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) enables an applicant to seek protection
for an invention in a large number of signatory countries by the filing of
a single application. Additionally, there are many bilateral treaties and
international conventions (I.E...   Bern, Rome, WIPO, TRIPS, and the EURO
agreements, etc.) which can afford individual and corporate copyright and
patent protection recognized in North America, South America, most of
Europe and parts of Asia and the Pacific Rim.

Dave
East Englewood
"I'm getting a little tired of politicians trying to prove how 'moderate'
and 'centrist' they are by taking   more of my money and freedom. Where's
this center -- somewhere between Lenin and Stalin?"    -- Ann Coulter