Re: Info about EOS 50e/Elan IIe

  I see. Thanks.
  I´ve just bought a brand new EOS 50 (old stock) with brand new Sigma
Aspherical 28-105mm f3.8-5.6 UC-III and the manual doen´t mention the fps. I
liked very much this combo. I was in doubt about EOS 5, EOS 30 and EOS 50
but prefered the last one.
  I´m planning now to buy a 100-300mm Ultrasonic IS and a 420EX ... I´ve
bought the BP-50 already.
  This is a great camera ... but I still prefer my T90.

  Yours,

  Charles