Re: Cleaning Plastic Reels

>At 11:27 PM 6/11/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>>Hi Gang......
>>
>>Anybody have any good ideas for
>>how to clean plastic developing reels?
>>(Patterson)
>>
>>I have a number of reels that over the
>>years have discolored and work a bit stuff..
>>R.E. Baker
>
>A journey or three thru a dish washer should unstuff those puppies. Use the
>Soak and Scrub Pots/Pans cycle.
>
>Dave
>East Englewood
>In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit.
>  --  Ayn Rand

I'd be careful about this one - I wouldn't think the older Paterson
spirals, for instance, are too heat resistant and they could distort
if heated (I prefer and nurture the older ones - they're a little
looser than the new). I'd try the vinegar treatment first!
AndrewF
(Who didn't know Rand got religious extremism too).