Re: jpeg files for clients

Richard Cooper <cooperin@frontiernet.net> writes:

> Karl: Try the image I have copyright proctected.
> Let me know.

You've attached an html file with one of the usual bits of crap in it. I
use Opera as my browser, and ***even if I try*** I can't get this
nonsense to "work". I mean that all the stuff which my browser has
downloaded is where I expect it to be.

Look, there is a way  (It's bedtime, so excuse typos)  - and the
Disneythugs are working on it even now. It consists of passing laws to
make the private ownership of general-purpose computing equipment
illegal. Simple as that. Individuals in the country [no prizes for
guessing] that implements this scheme will not be allowed to own
computers, full stop. Of course they will be allowed to own
"Entertainment consumption devices", which connect to systems operated
by these thugs, supplying the consumers with
dreck^h^h^h^h^hentertainment, which is consumed in the way specified by
the thugs with the blessing of the government. If you think this
wouldn't really matter, simply consider the photographic analogue -
which you'd better believe is the next to come. Private individuals are
only allowed to own "Consumer imaging devices", which operate at such a
level that nothing they generate looks remotely like proper
thug-produced "imagery". Licenced operators would probably be allowed to
operate portrait systems, but only under the strict supervision of the
thugs.

IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE POSSIBLE TO GIVE SOMEONE INFORMATION - the
number "57" for example - WHICH THEY ARE SOMEHOW ABLE TO "view" BUT
UNABLE TO PASS TO ANOTHER PERSON. NEVER. EVER. At least until Sony start
discovering more and more prime numbers less than 10.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
http://imaginatorium.org/