Re: Return to Digital

Le 7.6.2002 5:39, « Rob Miracle » <rwm@photo-miracles.com> a écrit :

> If I had any one comment to make, I would recommend Chris look at a Nikon
> D100 or a Canon D60.   The ability to change lenses and have fast glass
> will help you in your creativity.   I find the all in one design of the
> E10/E20 series limiting.
>
> Go for it Chris!!!!!

Or you could also get a used D30 : it would be a good value for your money;
better than the Olympus E20. Have a look at that address, where you get
detailed review on all digital cameras and where you can also compare the
specification of the models in customizable table :

http://www.dpreview.com

Good luck with your purchase..

Christiane