One of our own: Tina Manley

   This evening I was leafing through the new Photographer's Forum
magazine, and there was an article spanning several pages on our
own Tina Manley !

   Comprised of several images and an accompanying interview,
this serves to showcase her work and methodology. Imagine my
surprise, on the same day I get a postcard from Tina, one of
those upbeat, humane, sweet portraits done in the field, and tonight
her work published in a national magazine...Bravo, Tina !

  COngratulations...

                              --- Luis