GALLERY- 05/18/02 ~LAURIE~

LIST:
           ALLEN, GREG & BOB

       Thanks for Your comments and reviews of the May 18, 2002 GALLERY.

ANDY - Thanks for making this List possible!

05/18/02
jIMMY Harris - Laurie
What you describe of the circumstances shows in this photograph. It
certainly has a quality that makes it through any technical defects.  Alan P.
Hayes  ahayes@berkshire.rr.com

The tilt and location
of her head is perfect. This is a great portrait and I see nothing at all to
complain about.  .  Greg Fraser www.geocities.com/fraserg1962

>                  jIMMY Harris - Laurie
Nice smile, the pose is fine.
Technically this image is a bit "brittle". A blue cast in the shadows
and a tad over-sharpened.  Was that to attempt to cover the fact that
the shot was not sharp to start with? >                  Bob Talbot
wildimages@lineone.net

ALSO-  Thanks to those personal e-mail comments:

Jimmy,
    What a lovely engaging portrait.  It sure captures the rich
personality that Laurie projects with that beautiful and genuine smile.

jIMMY
Is she a professional model, a
friend or just someone you met on the street? Is this someone you know and
have masterfully captured the spirit of or is this an exceedingly well
crafted, posed shot or truly a semi-planned spontaneous happening? You
really piqued my interest with the caption. Now I really want to know how
the shot was made.

* * *

I will attempt to post more -ongoing photos each week-  of  'LAURIE'  to:
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4031083&a=30217125&f=0

or- goto:
  http://photo.epson.com   &   enter e-mail address -   PhotoGoNow@aol.com

jIMMY