Re: Prism for RB 67

Russ,

My first RB had the metered prism, and, to tell the truth, I seldom
used the meter. In addition, when I was in the field I rarely used
the prism at all, because of the extra weight. My current RB (which
is for sale) has no prism, and I don't feel I've sacrificed anything.

The meter adds a small amount of weight and dimension to the prism,
but not overly so.

Stephen