Prism for RB 67

Hi Gang.................

My favorite mail order merchant of used equipment
has a number of prisms available for the RB 67.

They  have a good price on both a regular
prism and a prism with the CDS meter.

Because the meter is not working on the metered prism
they have it at even a better price than the regular prism.

As I use my RB only as a Studio camera I don't need the meter function.

Does any one know of why this would not be a good buy?

IE: Does the meter add a lot of size or weight to the prism
or for some reason does it interfere with the image in any way
that would make the other prism a better buy since I am not buying
it for the meter function anyway?

Thanks

Russ
R.E. Baker