Re: The Wyndham Montreal Pinhole Camera Project

At 10:37 AM 5/18/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I found a fine online exhibit of Abelardo Morell's work at the
>Sicardi Gallery in Houston, Texas
>(http://sicardi.com/Artists/index.cfm?artistid=65). It's very
>interesting. He has some perspectives I never would have thought of.
>For example, he photographed a painitng of a "philosopher" looking up
>and to his right, so Abelardo framed his photo with the subject in
>the lower corner with a lot of space in the direction the subject was
>looking. Neat!
>
>Stephen

>> > methodological  similarities, yet is very different.
>> >
>> > What little I did find has really clicked something with me, Luis.
>> > http://www.bu.edu/prc/anx.org/
>> > This work is absolutely terrific!
>> > I really have to find more!  Has he published books?
>>
>>  He has been in several, though I don't know if he has any
>>that feature his work exclusively. I saw his work in San Francisco
>>a few years ago, and loved it.
>>
>>                             --- Luis

Luis, Stephen,

Thanks for the reference to Morrel and the Sicardi gallery. Enjoyed both
very much.  I'm guessing how the work is done - very clever and original.
They may be the most thoroughly photographic photographs possible.

AZ
Maker of Lookaround panoramic camera.
http://www.panoramacamera.us
         or