Re: TDK paper and the Canon S800

From: "Alan Zinn"
> Karl,
>
> Flocculated??????  Oh boy, a new f word!

now use it wisely Alan!

> How is the Canon with b/w images?  Guys on the digital b/w list are
itching
> to find a Canon b/w quad-black system and a reliable rgb monochrome system
> that doesn't have bad metamerism.

pretty acceptable for a single ink, but not good enough for what I call
B&W..  I'd love to see a grey tone cartridge system but I've heard nothing -
The S800 is a 6 cartridge printer, what is the normal practice with grey
scale printing?  Are they only set up for four colour ink printers, or are 6
colour printers usable?

Karl