Re: The Wyndham Montreal Pinhole Camera Project

      Congratulations to Guy and his collaborators on this
  amazing photograph ! It has the aura of a late 1800's cyclorama,
  and embodies echoes of Nicephore Niepce's "View from his window at
  Gras", one of the earliest photographs ever made. Like Niepce's,
  it is a view from a window, of other buildings, using a camera
  obscura, and a long exposure (Niepce's was 8+ hrs).

  I do not consider events like this a stunt. They push back the horizon,
  effectively creating fertile, new conceptual ground for exploration.
  [I like to think of things like this as a "dream engine".]
  Hopefully, the team will find sponsorship for this work to be seen
  and furnish inspiration and wonder to countless viewers.

                --- Luis

Ps.  For those interested in this type of image, I urge you to search for
   Abelardo Morrel's (sp ?) work on the web. It has some methodological
   similarities, yet is very different.