PTC: Leonardo

Hi all,

Following the lead of Rob Miracle, I will be working on providing a
replacement camera for those who where on the Raphael PTC list and feel
that they were left behind with the disappearance of their image with
the great scan failure.

I exchanged with Bobbie Blazy - who had started Raphael - on this and we
decided to work together to get Leonardo en route as a replacement
camera.

At this point, I would like to ask all those who where on the Raphael
camera travel list to send me an email OFFLINE at
guy.glorieu@sympatico.ca
with their name and snail mail address, so that I can start drawing a
route for Leonardo, the replacement camera.

I will work with Bobbie, Rob and Colette to make sure that we have a set
of rules that is pretty well common to "Leonardo" and "Ross".

We can move briskly on this.

Remember, the basic goal here is to circulate a disposable camera to
participants who will take one (and only one) picture and pass it on to
the next person on the list.  The picture should be shot and forwarded
within a maximum of just a few days to avoid overextending the process.
As an example, with a 7 day limit, this would mean that the time lapsed
between the first and last image on a 36 exposure camera would be 36
weeks (9 months) plus time in the mail system, which is way too much.

So, if you were on the Raphael camera list, please contact me OFF LINE
as quickly as you can and I will get the project Leonardo started.  I
will put a time limit  to June 15 - to accept applications, at wich time
the list will be closed and  and the camera will start its journey.

Since there was space for close to 12 images at the end of Raphael when
it was sent for processing, there should be enough room to accommodate
participants that were not on the Raphael list in the first place.  I
will also therefore take applications for people to join in on Leonardo
and participate in this exciting project.

Cheers,

Guy