Re: Photo Essay, sort of

>> I imagine that this is the sort of thing
>>18-year-olds
>> get excited about in Photo Essay 101.  Never got a
>> chance to take that course.

>This seems gratuitously nasty to me, especially when
>directed at a
>photographer of Jeff's stature.  It's hard not to
>interpret this as
>hostile, despite your introductory plea.  (and Jeff,
>at least, will
>remember that I'm not shy about criticizing those of
>greater stature
>than myself).

Holy shit.  I didn't realize I'd expressed myself so
poorly.  I meant that my questions must have sounded
like they came from someone in Photo Essay 101, which
remains a course I've never taken.

Jeff, I'm still interested in the thought that went
into the shooting and the presentation.

--John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia
New Pics, Greg Howard Band at Starr Hill Music Hall:
http://www.greghoward.com/sights/stills/starrhill/