RE: Photo Essay, of sorts

At 12:58 PM 5/15/2002 -0400, Gregory Fraser wrote:
>I assumed from Jeff's original post that he had somewhat hastily set up this
>display so that we could share his work. I too had to scroll the images to
>get them on my screen but they fit once scrolled. It really wasn't a problem
>for me though.

http://www.spirer.com/images/thewall/

I have fixed the scrolling issue.  I used some new site builder software on
this, and I'm not particularly happy with the way it works, but I'm not
going to redo this group of photos until I have some different software and
also scan a few more negatives.

I didn't use thumbnails intentionally, as it is an "essay," which I
purposely designed to be stepped through in a specific sequence.  It's like
a book, or a slide show.  My main photo site has thumbnails because it is
intended to be more like a gallery.

Thanks for the comments.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com