Re: Nikon N65 - Need Help

Greetings, Charles.

If the N65's ISO setting is similar to the N60, then you have to cover-up
the film cassette DX coding with non-conductive tape and then the camera
will allow you to enter an ISO number.

Quoting an "A-ha" tune? That's the sort of 80's nostalgia that made me
circle my own name and write write "deceased" on my last high school reunion
invitation...

Cheers!

hideki