Re: Post Card Project

Thanks!  I thought folks would just smile, ignore it and go on about
their business.  It certainly didn't merit Luis' long explanation.
Actually, I've enjoyed observing the obvious joy of the folks who've
received the postcards.  It made me want to see them too, hence the
serious part of the original memo.  I didn't join the project myself
as I don't think my talents are up to the task, nor did I have the
time to do it justice.

Sorry if the diversion has offended.  This is your list, the
cognoscenti of photography.  We lurkers should keep our mouths shut -
as you've been telling me!

Roger

>I wish to believe Roger's comment, below, is an attempt at praise in the
>form of satire.
>
>As my response, I offer a giant Bronx Cheer!

  R. Eichhorn
  Professor of Mechanical Engineering
  University of Houston
  Fax:   713-743-4503