Re: Post Card Project

Can't the 0.1 percent or so of the photoforum members involved in the
post card project figure out a way to "drool" off-list?  I can do
with a bit less clutter in my inbox.  And, since we who are not
recipients of these artistic wonders can't see them, we can't share
in the ultimate pleasure they evidently evince.  But, if one of the
members of the project would set up a website that would contain all
of the postcards, then we could each drool privately if that was our
wont.

Roger