Post Card Project

Thank you Guy, Andy and Steve for the great post cards I received the last
few days.  They are all so individual and interesting.

I sent a message earlier, but I don't think it made it through so I'll
repeat it.  There is such an interest in the post card project that the
cards will be accompanying me on a trip to Santa Rosa the end of this week.
All I've told about the project want to see the post cards so they are now
becoming a traveling show  {:->

Marilyn Dalrymple