RE: Members gallery : The lift.

> >I realize it is out of necessity but I like
> > the way you appear to be cowering in the corner.
> The necessity is twofold:
> 1) the need for a long exposure hence bracing hand against
> door of lift
> 2) the further you squeeze into the corner the more
> reflections you get.

And impressively, the verticals are plumb and the railing on the left goes
right into the corner of the frame.

I work in an ancient building with manually operated, open cage freight
elevators. You can see all the wonderful old mechanics up and down the
entire naturally lit 7 story shaft. I'm hoping for some overtime work so I
can come in early on a Saturday with camera and tripod. No mirrors but
excellent dust coated pulleys, cables, radiators and various other forms.

Greg