RE: Members gallery : The lift.

> And impressively, the verticals are plumb
Easy when you have a gridded focussing screen ...
... works for horizons too ....

> and the railing on the left goes
> right into the corner of the frame.
That is called selective cropping  ;o)

> I work in an ancient building with manually operated, open cage freight
> elevators. You can see all the wonderful old mechanics up and down the
> entire naturally lit 7 story shaft. I'm hoping for some overtime work so I
> can come in early on a Saturday with camera and tripod. No mirrors but
> excellent dust coated pulleys, cables, radiators and various other forms.
Sounds like something to look forward to seeing in a future gallery
Pure repetition is boring, but in real scenes the patters are not exact.

The quality of the Light will be the biggest factor in your lift shaft ...

Bob