Re: Not really photography but optics related

Look, I'm getting tired of this poopoo. I denied there was an "actual" image
or whatever for the original case. I was wrong. Within several other posts,
I discussed something ELSE (please note the word else) I thought was a
virtual image. Example below:

Quote me: Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 10:46 AM

> ................In another type of telescope, a positive (think convex)
lens
> (system) is used to form a virtual (in the air) image and a second
positive
> lens system is used to focus along with your eye's lens at the virtual

Er, um, no, it seems to me you've been denying that I attempted to discuss
any sort of virtual image at all. Well I did and I was wrong about this
terminology too. That was what I was referring to in the God damned post
you're jumping on me about.

Look, I admitted that I f*cked up, but I did not f*ck up admitting that I
f*cked up.

Regards,
Bob

From: "chandler" <chandler@yomogi.or.jp>