From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of Bob Blakely
Sent: 07 May 2002 06:51
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Not really photography but optics related

Whoa there! You're right! Damn, I had another brain fart! What I've been
calling a virtual image is a form of real image, even though it can only be
seen through the eyepiece and exists only in the ether! Now there was a name
for this type of real image. What was it? I can see the diagrams from the
text in my head, but I can't make out the term!

It's been quite a few years (more than 30) since I studied this crap.

Regards,
Bob...

From: "chandler" <chandler@yomogi.or.jp>