Re: Not really photography but optics related

Ok, Bob, I have been wrong many times in my life and usually learn from the
experience.  Now would you care to elaborate so that I might profit from this
one?  Are you saying that the construction as I described it is wrong or that I
can't take the photos that I have taken with such a device?  I might have to
equivocate by saying that I have taken photos through these viewers mounted on
a lens cap and then mounted in front of a lens.  I can't remember for sure if I
have done it with only a body cap.        Don

Bob Blakely wrote:

> Sorry, You are...
> ...wrong where it comes to viewing the image through an eyepiece on the
> device.
>
> Regards,
> Bob...
>
> From: "Don Roberts" <droberts@soli.inav.net>
>
> > My understanding of this is that there are simply two lenses.  The first
> would
> > invert the image and the second would invert it again making it rightside
> up.
> > And I hate to disagree with authority but I have used these things mounted
> on
> > body caps and on lens caps to make surreal fisheye images.          Don

   Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
  And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
  but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling