Re: Postcard Circle I attention!

Retired postal person told me that it is better to send something without a
zip code rather than send it with the wrong zip code.

roseybucks@yahoo.com writes:

<< May not ever get to you since the post office
 apparently uses the ZIP for delivery.  Recently had a
 package I mailed returned to me though the city/state
 was clearly marked but the last number of the ZIP was
 incorrect.  Can post office personnel read?  Er...
 don't know!

 But then again what do can we expect for 32 cents or
 is it 33 cents these days... >>