Search Postgresql Archives

WAL Shipping + checkpoint

Hi All,

I've a cluster ( Pg 8.3.7 ) with WAL Shipping, and a few hours ago, the master had to restart.

I use walmgr from Skytools, which works very well.

I have already restart the master without any problem, but today, the slave doesn't work like I want. The field "Time of latest checkpoint" from the pg_controldata on the slave keep the same values, but WAL File are processed correctly.

I try to restart the slave, but, after processed again all the WAL between "Time of latest checkpoint" and, it does nothing else, latest checkpoint stay at the same value.

I don't know if it's important ( i think so ), and I can't fix it.

Is anybody have an idea ?

thanks,

--
Sébastien Lardière